Of timeless elegance, this Vintage lab-grown diamond three-stone ring is a piece of jewellery with a unique balance to it. Three diamonds cut in the brilliant cut are arranged masterfully with shared prong settings, the central diamond is particularly prominent due to the configuration of the stones. Further enhancing this remarkable design, the 14K Gold band creates an excellent finishing touch – clean and sleek lines ensure that the diamonds remain at the vanguard of attention.
Enveloping both elegance and craftsmanship, this gorgeous Vintage lab-grown diamond three-stone ring is symbolic of equilibrium in life which serves as a reminder that attaining a perfect balance between all aspects of our life – mind, body and soul, can bring inner peace. Being crafted so meticulously with attention to detail, it’s an excellent choice for any occasion – be it a statement ring or an engagement ring – sure to become cherished and treasured.
- Made in delicately recycled 14-karat gold
- Stone Setting: Shared-Prong
- Size 0.50ct: W: 1.8mm · H: 2.0mm · Weight: ~3.5g
- Size 1.00ct: W: 2.0mm · H: 1.8mm · Weight: ~4.5g
- Designed in Denmark
- Clarity: VS
- Color: D-F
- Cut: Round Brilliant
- Size 0.50ct: 0.50ct 2 x 0.05ct 0.60ctw
- Size 1.00ct: 1.00ct 2 x 0.10ct 1.20ctw
- Diamonds above 0.49ct comes with an IGI certificate
- All Diamonds are conflict-free & sustainably grown lab diamonds