The perfect way to express commitment and love with a selection of three amazing diamonds, this 14K Gold ring is sure to please. In an elegant presentation, the trio of brilliant-cut diamonds are strategically aligned to capture the natural brilliance of each stone. This signature design features a shared prong setting which emphasises the central diamond while magnifying the fire, life, and beauty of each diamond separately.
Crafted with a sleek finish on a stunning 14K Gold band, this classic piece will remain timeless in its exquisite design. The symbolism behind the three stones means that this ring can signify equilibrium in life, representing both mental, physical and spiritual balance making it an excellent gift for weddings or engagements but also a great stand-alone statement piece.
Adorn yourself or your loved one with this incredible vintage ring – it's sure to be treasured for years to come.
- Made in delicately recycled 14-karat gold
- Stone Setting: Shared-Prong
- Size 0.50ct: W: 1.8mm · H: 2.0mm · Weight: ~3.5g
- Size 1.00ct: W: 2.0mm · H: 1.8mm · Weight: ~4.5g
- Designed in Denmark
- Clarity: VS
- Color: D-F
- Cut: Round Brilliant
- Size 0.50ct: 0.50ct 2 x 0.05ct 0.60ctw
- Size 1.00ct: 1.00ct 2 x 0.10ct 1.20ctw
- All Moissanite are sustainably & conflict-free