The Miriam petit 14-karat gold solitaire ring is a piece of genuinely stunning jewellery.
The four-prong setting virtually disappears, allowing the brilliant diamond to float above the delicate 14-karat gold band and into the light. This results in a ring that is so beautiful; it has been a symbol of the world’s greatest love stories.
The solitaire ring is expertly mounted with a stunning 0.75ct brilliant-cut lab grown diamond or moissanite in VS and colour D-E.
This ring is handcrafted to perfection and sits beautifully on your finger and with other rings.
At Dórnor, we ethically source our diamonds. Integrity and social responsibility are at the core of our sourcing practices.
- Made in recycled 14-karat gold
- Stone setting: Four-prong solitaire
- Width: 2.6mm
- Height: 2.0mm
- Dome height: 5.5mm
- Gold weight: ~4.0g
- Designed in Denmark
- Cut: Brilliant
- Color: D-F
- Clarity: VS
- Carat centre stone: 0.75ct
- Total carat weight: ~0.75ctw
- Center diamond dimensions: ~5.7mm
- All diamonds and moissanite are sustainably and lab grown