This ring is flawlessly engineered, with a four-prong setting that allows the brilliant diamond to float above the delicate 14-karat gold band and into the light. The result is a stunning ring that will take your breath away.
The solitaire ring is expertly mounted with a brilliant-cut grown diamond ranging from 0.50ct to 2.00ct in VS and colour D-E. The four-prong setting holds the diamond securely in place, while the four diamonds in the claws add extra sparkle and brilliance.
This ring is handcrafted to perfection and sits beautifully on your finger. It's also perfect for use with a guard ring.
Whether you're looking for an engagement ring, a gift for a special occasion, or a way to treat yourself, the Miriam 14k gold solitaire ring is sure to please.
- Made in recycled 14-karat gold
- Stone setting: Four-prong solitaire
- Width: 2.6mm
- Height: 2.0mm
- Dome height: 5.5mm
- Gold weight: ~4.0g
- Designed in Denmark
- Cut: Brilliant
- Color: D-F
- Clarity: VS
- Carat centre stone: 0.75ct
- Other stone settings: 4 x 0.012ct
- Total carat weight: ~0.80ctw
- Center diamond dimensions: ~5.7mm
- All diamonds and moissanite are sustainably and lab grown